Welcome to B for Bola Blog. I'll be publishing on a frequent basis ranting down my thoughts without a certain guideline but everything about the truth. To know more about me, read the about me column. Duh!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cooking

My stomach is rumbling now as I await my home-made chicken rice to be cooked. My mind is blank as my only focus right now is for my taste buds to land into a mouthful of the fragrant chicken rice with scallop! The picture of me downing mouthfuls of the delicious chicken rice which I cooked all by myself is plain disturbing! My mouth is watering like Goldbar my pet dog during his dinner time albeit the licking lips part.

It's been donkey years since I last cooked. And what I mean by cooking is a full blown meal. Not a pack of maggi mee with some scallops, mushrooms and egg all boil under a pot for 3 minutes. That is my fast food.

Today it's something like those Teo Chew Chicken Rice (I think). I stir fried the fresh chicken with garlic, ginger, lots of dark soya sauce, light soya sauce, oyster sauce, pepper and some salt. Before that, the fresh chicken cubes are marinated with some sesame oil. The chicken are stir fried until 80% done and I took it out and mixed with the rice to cook it. It's something like the claypot chicken rice but mine had scallop in it. :)

The aroma of it is really killing me as my vocabulary to describe my feelings faded into nothingness due to my THUNDERING stomach. Guess that, that's it for today as I am heading towards savouring my therapeutic lunch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment