Welcome to B for Bola Blog. I'll be publishing on a frequent basis ranting down my thoughts without a certain guideline but everything about the truth. To know more about me, read the about me column. Duh!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Money vs Love

This is an old debate of mankind. When you are in a relationship or going into a relationship, is it money/material or love that is more important? In today's ever changing and fast paced environment, money or the possession of significant materials seems to get more and more important to all of us.

But, before we go any further, I think when we are choosing someone to be a life partner, shouldn't it be that we are looking for happiness? And on the pursuit of happiness, can money or love withstand the test of time?

I am an old sentimental. I opt for love in a relationship which I believe is a better shot in the pursuit of happiness. Even if you choose money today and slowly cultivate your love towards him/her later, all may works out well, until the day the business fails or natural disaster strucks where all the money is out in the drain and left you dry alone.

One can never know the future, you are rich today doesn't mean you will be rich forever. Vice versa, I believe money is always easy to earn so long as you put your brain into work and support it with action and faith. Besides, what happen when the money is gone, do you still love him/her? If not, then you'll be broke, unhappy, without love and stuck with 2 kids that thirst for milk.

So do you choose this?


Or this?



I know, the stack of USD is very very tempting right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment