Welcome to B for Bola Blog. I'll be publishing on a frequent basis ranting down my thoughts without a certain guideline but everything about the truth. To know more about me, read the about me column. Duh!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Kuala Lumpur International Motorshow

Well, last saturday I went to KLIM at PWTC. And suffice to say that it does not live up to my expectation.

First, the carmakers that make its' debut is 'second class'. The world's best automaker are from Germany, Italy and most part of European country. Sweeden's car is famous for their safety standards and turbo engines - yeah, I mean Volvo and Saab, I am bias I admit! No Audi, Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Jaguar and BMW! Not even Alfa Romeo! Not to mention American brands under the General Motors or Ford flagship. I mean how international is that? Better name it as Kuala Lumpur Asia Motorshow!

Secondly, I'm expecting a full fledge of supermodels but some of them is really not fit. Luckily, I did focus on some of them who are fit...


This one looks a bit like Lim Shih-Eyong right? :)





Thank GOD! Now My RM20 is worth it... Car shots? Err... I forgotten where I save it....

No comments:

Post a Comment