Welcome to B for Bola Blog. I'll be publishing on a frequent basis ranting down my thoughts without a certain guideline but everything about the truth. To know more about me, read the about me column. Duh!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fuck Crush Fetish

One of the characteristics of a sociopath and a psychopath is cruelty to animals. From young they start killing small animals and evolve into a serial killer on those worst case scenarios. Yeah, I watch too much Criminal Minds series...

But I think recently, most of us has seen in Facebook or YouTube, videos of pretty young girls in China killing small rabbits senselessly. It's rather disturbing. Initially, people had thought that it's a stand alone mentally distraught person but soon, investigations revealed that it is planned and organized by a group called Crush Fetish.

They did it for monetary gain purpose! I mean, how sick is the people in the world nowadays? And even more sickening is that they manage to rake in profits! Which means, generally, people buy this sadistic videos! It bothers me too much to place the video links but here are some pictures..



This sweet smiling girl later sit on a glass sandwiching the rabbit between the glass and the table.

I am not a religious guy but, GOD PLEASE SAVE THIS WORLD! And, Fuck You Crush Fetish!

No comments:

Post a Comment