Welcome to B for Bola Blog. I'll be publishing on a frequent basis ranting down my thoughts without a certain guideline but everything about the truth. To know more about me, read the about me column. Duh!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Direction

This blog thingy have been tinkering in my mind for quite some time since I've always love to read and write but due to 'the obligation of earning money to be multi millionaire' I've neglected it. Heck, I am now not any richer than when I thought I should start penning down my thoughts.

The one thing I'm constantly 'considering' of before starting to write a blog is - What is my direction? This 'considering' habit of mine has been killing and derail me from lots of opportunities but that's a story for another time.

I'm wondering, what would people love to read? I am certainly not some pretty bimbo with big boobs and killing smile where I can just rant about my Monday blues and hundreds will comment something about it showering me with lovely encouragements. So, writing about my daily routines ain't gonna get much publicity I think.

Then I thought about our country's political issue which I plan to be vocal about it but seeing how RPK is treated, I'd rather be the anonymous face for the time being else I get ISA-ed. Besides, it will be an effort like throwing stones to the lake without hearing any sound at all. People that share my demographic has been too pissed to care.

Thereafter, I thought of just outblown my dark secret and made it to be a conspiracy. Seducing people with dramas and serial killer thoughts. Exposing the ugly truth of a person's wicked mind seems tempting but was it only my mind that can create such wicked thoughts? What if I manifest it to a point where I become the character in my story? To act so real that it become real itself?

Legendary writers said that we should write on what we know about. And if only I'm sharing what I know about and real, then what's the use of my imaginative mind? Everything would be so mundane right? No exciting twist, just 9 to 5 boring stories. And I don't have boobs remember?

Eating blogs, photography blogs, wedding blogs, recipe blogs, car blogs, pretty chick blogs are APLENTY! It's nothing new, nothing refreshing.

Then it dawns on me. How about the truth? People lies all the time. White lies, black lies, embarassing lies, plain lies, cover-up lies and lies to hide all the above lies is practiced by almost anyone. Do we choose convenient lies or difficult truths? How about when you don't talk about it, is this deception lies? Or, is it ok if it's half truths? Only sharing what's convenient and sweeping the skeletons under the bed?

So, B for Bola aims to speak the ultimate TRUTH! Am I always speaking the truth? Heck, no! But an aim is better than no aim right? Follow me for the spicy stories that I am going to reveal, emabarassing moments where a simple lie is much more convenient, inspiring truth benefits and much much more on all the considerations I ever have.

Follow me for the TRUTH! Adios~

No comments:

Post a Comment