Welcome to B for Bola Blog. I'll be publishing on a frequent basis ranting down my thoughts without a certain guideline but everything about the truth. To know more about me, read the about me column. Duh!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chinese New Year

Maybe it's the strong publicity and products display at hypermarkets that creates the hype. Chinese New Year products has been on display as soon as Christmas is over! Or, is it before?

Maybe it's the knowledge that this Chinese New Year won't be as tight as pass 2 years. Like they say, money can't buy happiness but it sure buy things that make you happy.

Maybe it's the lightings, decorations and background music at Hailam Kopitiam where I'm writing this blog that triggers the feeling.

Maybe it's the Feng Shui Master from Indonesia who predicts that this coming year is my BIG AUSPICIOUS year where my career and love life will reach its' new high.

Whatever it is, I am so into Chinese New Year mood now! Gong Xi Fa Chai! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment